Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Terrible at This

Sydney Opera House, from the ferry to Manly Beach
I just recently realized, quite late actually, that I am a horrible person when it comes to keeping you guys updated on what is going on over here on the other side of the world. So much has happened since my last post and I have absolutely no idea where to begin to get yous caught up on my life. So I guess the next few posts will be me trying to slowly update yous on what I have been doing, where my travels have taken me and maybe you'll even get to see some of the awesome photos I've been taking. If you want to just skip all that though and just see the photos, feel free to check out my facebook, as I know many of you probably have been. 

Crashing waves from the Bondi to Coogee Walk


So let's see, as a teaser for you, the next few blogs will be about; a flash mob I was in on Bondi Beach, my trip to the Jenolan Caves with Kaylyn and our host mom, travel to the Olympic Park, a crazy awesome beach hike, our walk across the Harbour Bridge, eating saltwater crocodile pizza with coconut sauce, surfing at Manly, school stuffs, a general blog about life here,  and of course the Outback trip we took--oh my goodness-- like over a month ago! Wow, I've been busier than I thought. I'll leave you with a teaser photo too! Cuz I'm just that nice :-)

Catch yous later!     Dani :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani! I hope all continues to go well with you! I wish I was with you. I would love to see Australia. Update when you have time. Later on you will be able to go back and remember the awesome time you spent in the land down under! We pray for you! God Bless,
    Grandma Micki
    Your California Grandma.

    ReplyDelete