Monday, July 11, 2011

Just for kicks

Hey guys, I finally created my blog for all of you who I have been telling I would... well I finally got around to it and here it is.
I know its not much but hopefully as time goes on it will get better. This will be where I'll try and keep ya'll up to date on all my adventures and everything that I will be learning while In Sydney. Hopefully there will be some fun stuff and lots of things that I will be learning that I can tell ya'll about. I will put up lots of randomness and tons of what God will be showing me through this grand new adventure.
So here we go, ready or not!
D :-)

2 comments:

  1. Dani this is great! I can't wait to follow you on here and see what God has in store for you. I love you and can't wait to see you when you get back.
    -Christopher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani! I'm so glad you made this blog. I followed you as soon as I saw that I could. Can't wait to read what you've got going so far! Hope you're having fun! Just remember we love ya back here!~~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete