Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sydney

Well everybody, we've been here for about four days now and its been such a lovely time so far. Yesterday was our first day to be able to spend some time outside of orientation and actually explore on our own. Kaylyn and I went out with Sue (our homestay mom) and explored Sydney Harbour which included the Art Gallery and the Royal Botanic Gardens. I wish that I could upload photos without it taking forever so I will only give you one or two of the really good ones to show you. I hate to tell you all that I will not be able to update this as much as I had hoped because the internet here is rather slow and they pay for it by the megabyte. :-( Anyways I will do ,y best to keep ya'll up with writing, I know its not as interesting as pics but get over it. If you don't like it don't read my blog :-)  So there you have it. Again I love you guys and will update again soon.

These are some beautiful Rainbow Larikeets that came to our table when we got our coffee. They smelled our sugar and stole our packets from us. We didn't give them any but still enticed them with the empty packets. Poor little guys. They were so much fun and so beautiful.
D :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment